Smoothies fascinate me. Sometimes you can put ingredients together and come up with a wonderful new taste you've never before experienced and other times you can put those same ingredients together but instead taste each individual fruit with every sip.
So I never explained that the reason I went crazy with my google calendar was because I got my teaching assignment yesterday, which was pretty thrilling. I'm the only first year that's TAing four sections (everyone else has three), which means I'll have more work for equal pay. I don't really care about that, but what really gets my goat is that even though I was super excited about only having class MWF (I NEVER got days off at Williams), I am scheduled to teach on Tuesdays at NINE. Sigh.
And Vincent, if you write a comment that says "waa waa waa," I will knife you.
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Posted by
Nico
at
11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|