Allow me to explain why yesterday was the best day ever. After the delicious Eggs Benedict, Jeff, Sydney, and I watched The Office and Its Always Sunny. Then I took a nap. After I woke up, I got to eat the shrimp and pesto ravioli that Jeff made for dinner. Then the three of us met two grad students (Jen and Toby) at THE BEST ICE CREAM SHOP EVER. It's called Herrell's and if any of you ever come to visit me, we are going there immediately. I had banana and peanut butter ice cream with hot fudge, topped with crushed Reeses, homemade chocolate whipped cream, and a cherry. Then Jeff, Sydney and I met the two grad students from yesterday (Alden and Luke) at a bar, where we played pool and hung out. Then after the bar closed we went to this pizza place that's open until three where I had a delicious slice of buffalo chicken pizza with bleu cheese. BEST DAY EVER!
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|