skip to main | skip to sidebar

Arithmetic at Amherst

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who don't.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I just set up my gmail calendar. It was really enjoyable.

Posted by Nico at 5:25 PM

|


Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Comment Feed (RSS)

My Real Friends

  • Deeper than a water fountain
  • I don't think she's a cunt
  • totally Sophia
  • yo yos and what ups

Life Points

  • Jacqui - 30
  • Jen - 15
  • Nicole - 10
  • Vincent - 30

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ▼  September (10)
      • Allow me to explain why yesterday was the best day...
      • Jeff's girlfriend is visiting for the weekend. Sh...
      • Jeff and I started watching the show Mad Men last ...
      • The graduate director pulled Jeff and me aside tod...
      • Francesca just managed to enrage me from however m...
      • Jeff and I bonded tonight over our love of "The Ye...
      • My replacement hair product is not cutting it. It...
      • Smoothies fascinate me. Sometimes you can put ing...
      • I just set up my gmail calendar. It was really en...
      • Yes, yes, I went ahead and got all mathy on you. ...
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ►  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (9)

About Me

Nico
View my complete profile