So instead of doing my thesis, I decided it'd be fun to read all the comments from my past blog posts. Here are some highlights:
Also, Jen, there is nothing "laugh out loud" inducing about you not knowing how to convert feet to meters (or at least not knowing how to look it up if you wanted to).
-Vincent
vincent, youre a floppy wanded dementor buggerer. shut up.
-Jen
Nico, this entry made me warm and fuzzy, and frazzled on your behalf at the crazy drunken Jen parts. Heh.
-Nicole
don't any of you have better things to do?...i clearly don't. i kind of hoped someone i [knew] did though.
-Jacqui
And my personal favorite:
Dear Nico,
When you say "someone really should have reminded me I was in Italy" what you actually meant/should have said was "even though Vincent explicitly stated that Italian education was dumb and that I better stop obsessing over this, I ignored him".
We aren't speaking.
-Vincent
Friday, April 3, 2009
Posted by
Nico
at
6:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|