Williams has entered a state of panic.
This whole swine flu thing has caused the college to take extra precautionary measures with dining services. We are no longer allowed to touch anything. We must get our trays and silverware handed to us from a staff member. We have to get all our food plated by someone. Salt and pepper as well as napkin dispensers have been removed from each table.
I cannot live like this.
***EDIT***
So there are at least two known cases of swine flu in Amherst and allegedly one in Williamstown (though not on campus), so it's possible this was slightly less of an overreaction than originally thought.
***ANOTHER EDIT***
Napkin dispensers have been returned to the tables and they're reopening the Eco Cafe and the pizza place. Salt and pepper, though still no longer at each table, can be obtained easily in as large a quantity as I would like. I am much happier.
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Posted by
Nico
at
2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|