When Ilaria came into the dining room earlier today I couldn't help but think about how delicious she smelled. It took me a while to realize that she smelled like Dimetap. Well not exactly Dimetap, but a grape-flavored candy that Dimetap always reminds me of, but I can never remember the name for.
Today, I saw the worst show ever. It was called "Il colore di Cenerentola" ("Cinderella's Color") and was about a beat-girl Cinderella. It had zero redeeming qualities. It was dumb, boring, and kind of racist. Cinderella was mute the whole performance. I kept expecting her to break out into this beautiful song, but nope. At the very, very end, the prince asks her what her name is and she responds (by speaking, not singing) "My name is Jennifer." End show. I'd really like to know why they chose her. She didn't have to sing, so you'd expect she could dance well. No. So since she can neither sing nor dance, she must at least act well. No. It was really awful (although all the old people in the audience acted like it was the best thing they'd ever seen). The best thing about it was that it was less than an hour and a half.
So Francesca told us today that she wants to find a new apartment because she doesn't like the location of ours. If this happens, I hope we get someone non-annoying to replace her.
I'm slowly learning to cook! I made a red sauce yesterday and it was pretty good!
Random information about my bathroom:
-I hate that I have to hold the seat up to urinate.
-I love the water pressure of my shower.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Posted by
Nico
at
6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|