skip to main | skip to sidebar

Arithmetic at Amherst

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who don't.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Giada just told me that Francesca and Marc are "super-Christians." I laughed for a long time.

I'll post the pictures from the museum soon. I'm afraid now I must do some reading for class.

Posted by Nico at 12:32 PM

|


Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Comment Feed (RSS)

My Real Friends

  • Deeper than a water fountain
  • I don't think she's a cunt
  • totally Sophia
  • yo yos and what ups

Life Points

  • Jacqui - 30
  • Jen - 15
  • Nicole - 10
  • Vincent - 30

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • So it looks like I'm not going to get the NSA job,...
      • When Ilaria came into the dining room earlier toda...
      • They're totally doing it. Well, maybe not doing i...
      • I woke up today to Giada loudly playing Andrea Boc...
      • I'm afraid schoolwork is getting in the way of my ...
      • Giada just told me that Francesca and Marc are "su...
      • I have some gossip. Yesterday, while Giada was co...
      • As promised, another update:What I ate today:Lunch...
      • Sono in Italia!So, I arrived. The flight was pret...

About Me

Nico
View my complete profile