skip to main | skip to sidebar

Arithmetic at Amherst

There are only 10 types of people in this world, those who know binary and those who don't.

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's officially my favorite day of the year! Merry Christmas Eve everyone!

P.S. Your suggestions need work, keep them coming.

P.P.S. I had White Castle for the first time in like a decade yesterday. It was DELICIOUS!

Posted by Nico at 12:33 AM

|


Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Comment Feed (RSS)

My Real Friends

  • Deeper than a water fountain
  • I don't think she's a cunt
  • totally Sophia
  • yo yos and what ups

Life Points

  • Jacqui - 30
  • Jen - 15
  • Nicole - 10
  • Vincent - 30

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  July (1)
  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (24)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
  • ▼  2008 (30)
    • ▼  December (3)
      • Merry Christmas everyone!New games:Cranium WOW edi...
      • It's officially my favorite day of the year! Merr...
      • So I know it's been a while and I know I'm not in ...
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (9)

About Me

Nico
View my complete profile