Haha, thanks Jen: http://youtube.com/watch?v
Apartmentmate update:
So I finally asked Giada what the hell was going on between her and Marc. She told me that they were officially together for one week last semester and that's it. Now they're in a situation where they're more than friends but not together. She thinks that Marc still likes her and said that he gets jealous a lot. She vowed that she will not get back together with him because he broke her heart too many times. I found this interesting since I was always under the impression that she was way more into him than he was into her.
Now, a couple of weeks ago, I was with Marc and Luciano and Luciano asked Marc what was going on between him and Giada. He said he had absolutely no idea and that when you're with Giada you get sucked into her world and start seeing things in the warped way she does. I laughed really hard (to myself, of course).
I think they're both full of it. Today, Marc asked Giada if she wanted to go out for a bit. She said no. Burn, right? No. Less than a half an hour later she knocked on his door and asked if he was ready. He was like, "Oh, you want to go?" She said yes and they headed out. When we asked where they were going, we were told "for a walk." Right.
In other news, Francesca is dating an Italian named Francesco. Ha.
Update on my life:
I went to Parma last Thursday and brought back Parmigiano-Reggiano! Pretty thrilling.
I found out today I might not be able to take the lit class I'm in because the professor may not give me the exam in time. So I decided to go to this random other class called "filologia romanza" that deals with reading Medieval Italian texts and tracing the development of romance languages over the centuries. I talked to the professor before class to ask him if I could still take the class (classes began a month ago) and he said sure, but it might be too difficult. He asked me what I studied and when I told him math, he told me it'll definitely be really hard for me. He went off on a tangent about how in Italy mathematicians do math and only math at the university level and offered to meet me Wednesday to draft an alternative syllabus for me that'll consist of reading one book. I thanked him and asked him if I should sit in on the class today. He said definitely not and that I will not be needing to attend class. Italian schooling is so weird. I will feel like such a bum if I take this course. Then again, I tried to take both a math class and a classic Italian literature class (Dante, Boccaccio, Petrarca, etc.) and was denied. So we'll see.
I watched Alicia Keys's "No One" music video for the first time. Was anyone else secretly hoping she would walk in on her boyfriend sleeping with someone else? Oh, the irony. I guess that would have destroyed the blind optimism at the end, though.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Posted by
Nico
at
4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Comment Feed (RSS)
|